Running a publicly-owned MRF faces a unique set of recycling challenges.
- Run effective, efficient facilities
- Demonstrate appropriate use of taxpayer dollars
- Work within mandated budgets
- Engage with key stakeholders: residents, taxpayers, elected officials
- Hire and train public employees in management roles
- Recruit and retain a safe, loyal workforce
Running a public MRF is no easy task. That’s why cities and counties from coast-to-coast partner with Leadpoint as their operating partner.
Embedded side-by-side with your employees, Leadpoint will continuously improve system efficiency and recovery from your waste stream and help you demonstrate the value of recycling to your stakeholders.
Why You Need Leadpoint on your MRF Team
- Experienced operating partner who knows your community and the recycling industry
- Committed to building strong safety cultures and safe workplaces
- High-performance work team model creates stable crews and reduces expensive turnover
- Cost-conscious pricing models
- We take on the financial, employment and compliance risk of running your MRF