Full Time Second Shift Positions available NOW!
Shift hours are 5:00 PM to 2:30 AM Monday through Friday
Wages are paid Weekly and Starting Pay is $11 per hour.
Apply online or come to our office at the facility 645 W 53rd Place, Denver, CO 80216
These are labor positions within a local recycling facility. The Sorter Picker Recycling Center Jobs work as quality control and production employees.
This entry level position works in a production line environment. This position performs the hand sorting of recyclable materials on a moving conveyor belt. This job is responsible for sorting materials from the belt improving the quality of the recycled product produced. The recycle position is critical to the operation of the plant and is in demand across the growing recycle industry. Additional Hours and shifts may be available.
This is a full-time permanent position eligible for Benefits, overtime and career growth opportunities.
- Employees are responsible to use the appropriate PPE (safety equipment) will be provided. Our teams wear, hard hats, dust protection for ears, and face, safety goggles, and gloves.
- Employees are required to follow the proper safety procedures and policies of Leadpoint.
- Perform any tasks related to the daily maintenance and cleaning of the facility and its equipment.
- Some lifting is required to dump boxes and containers of material into the designated areas.
- Attendance, safety and quality of work measures are used to maintain and reward top performance.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the work. This includes prolonged standing, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, transport and climbing.
- Ability to work assigned shifts to include possible overtime, weekends and/or holidays, as needed.
- Ability to work with exposure to local weather conditions
- All prospective employees participate in a pre-employment screening process and interview process prior to placement.
- All applicants may qualify for assignment after completing pre-employment screening process. This process will be administered at the facility and will be in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Recycling Facilities use the most current technology to provide automated devises to separate various recyclables. Human labor is provided to assist in providing the best quality possible in bales made from the separated materials. This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
- Environmental conditions Heavy industrial processing environment.