FULL-TIME, IN-PERSON ONLY
Leadpoint Business Services is currently seeking a Full Time ScaleHouse Attendant in support of our site management team in Hebron, OH.
Please complete the form after this description and include a resume.
The Scale House Attendant is primarily responsible for all supply chain transactions at the assigned site including WMS administration. They report to a Site Supervisor.
Day Shift / Pay rate $21.00 – $26.00
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Greets carriers and secure inbound paperwork (Bill of Lading, etc).
- Ensures documents contain all necessary information, enter data into WMS.
- Assists in establishing a shipping and receiving Standard Operating Process (SOP).
- Produces and maintains management reports as required.
- Reconciles any discrepancies to maintain precise inventory.
- Orders office and plant (non-technical) operating supplies, sources new vendors as needed.
- Onboards new providers per Leadpoint practices, creates/maintains vendor files.
- Ensures vendors are paid per terms, resolves any issues with invoicing and payment process.
- Makes recommendations to management for provider and process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Willingness to become a “super-user” of new Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Professional interaction with internal and external customers.
- Moderate to advanced skills in business PC programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with logistics-focused ERP software (Manhattan Associates, SAP, Oracle) is highly desirable.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Normally sitting and working in an office environment.
- Some exposure to cold/warm weather in warehouse dock environment.
About Leadpoint Business Services
Since 2000, Leadpoint Business Services has been helping waste and recycling companies become more efficient. That work starts with our employees – people like you. We hire, train, and put hundreds of people to work at our customers’ businesses every year. Then, we work with you to help you perform at your best.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned.