“NOT A REMOTE POSITION. IN OFFICE ONLY”
Mid-Level Data Scientist, Phoenix, AZ Leadpoint Business Services found at LeadpointUSA.com has a great opportunity and is hiring a Mid-Level Data Scientist at our location in Phoenix, AZ. The Mid-Level Data Scientist will manage the company’s information technology (IT) operations, support operations and finance teams with business analytics tools and ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support services and oversight to outsourced support services.
• Manages and coordinates with outsourced Technology support services
• Schedules, organizes, and assigns projects to members of the IT team.
• Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
• Leads development and implementation processes for the organizations IT systems and department resources.
• Supports Operations through Business Analytics as an SME for Office 365, Salesforce and data warehouse tools.
• Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
• Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
• Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
• Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
• Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
• Ensures that key processes are documented with cross training of staff.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical and management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Through understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s goals.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science required.
• At least three years of experience managing an IT department.
Physical Requirements and Demands
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. •The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
•While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
Position type/Expected hours of work This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position may require up to 10% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Leadpoint Business Services
Since 2000, Leadpoint Business Services has been helping waste and recycling companies become more efficient. That work starts with our employees – people like you. We hire, train, and put hundreds of people to work at our customers’ businesses every year. Then, we work with you to help you perform at your best. Please reach out to LeadpointUSA.com for further information.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
What are the major issues you’re facing? Is it finding and keeping good people? Excessive downtime? Or too many workplace…
Question: How many occupational hazards can an experienced safety professional find within 30 seconds of walking into a waste/recycling plant?…
Is all manufacturing in the United States on the decline? While there have been major shifts in the overall manufacturing…
5310 E. High Street, Ste. 300
Phoenix, AZ 85054
400 E. Main Street, Ste. 140
Hillsboro, OR 97123