FULL-TIME, IN OFFICE ONLY
Leadpoint Business Services is currently seeking a Full Time staffing Contingent Workforce Coordinator-Administrative Assistant in support of our site management team in Chesapeake, VA. This Administrative position supports the team in several important functions such as Customer communication, Hiring/Recruiting, Human Resource functions, performance management, and payroll. Due to the diversity of responsibilities, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
This is a full-time job doing work that helps the environment and protects the planet. You’ll have the chance to start right away and move up over time.
Please complete the form after this description and include a resume.
Benefits for Administrative Assistant
- Full Time job with weekly pay ($17.00 – $20.00/hour)
- Overtime and incentive pay may be available.
- You’ll have opportunities to stay and move up the ladder.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Performs Recruiting and customer service functions.
- Completes New Hire Forms and manages workflow for On-boarding new employees.
- Coordinates benefit programs and assists employees with program documentation.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Provides tours for new candidates within facility.
- Schedules meetings and interviews.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Coordinating weekly payroll for processing.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant
- High School Diploma
- Computer/Technology Proficiency – MS Office
- Communication skills
- Ethical Practice.
- HR experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred but not required ( English & Spanish)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Leadpoint Business Services
Since 2000, Leadpoint Business Services has been helping waste and recycling companies become more efficient. That work starts with our employees – people like you. We hire, train, and put hundreds of people to work at our customers’ businesses every year. Then, we work with you to help you perform at your best.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned.