Leadpoint Business Services seeks Production Line Leads to oversee the sorting production line and ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently. You will be expected to assign work and manage the production line at our state-of-the-art production facility in Appleton, WI.
EARN $19.47 + OVERTIME
SECOND CHANCE EMPLOYER!
All personal protective equipment (PPE) is provided at each shift to help keep you safe. You’ll also enjoy the following benefits and perks:
Health, dental and vision insurance options after 90 days of employment.
Paid time off that starts to accumulate after 90 days of employment.
Employee lunch area with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines available for you to use.
As a Production Line Lead, Line Supervisor, you will be expected to train and coach new and existing team members, assign team members to production lines and manage data tracking and reporting. In addition, you will be expected to:
- Hold daily safety meetings and enforce all safety procedures and site-specific protocols,
- Resolve conflicts between team members and work with management to resolve complaints and grievances.
- Conduct employee evaluations,
- Clear and clean production lines, as needed, to ensure product quality and efficiency.
A keen attention to detail, basic computer skills and at least 6 months of supervisory experience is required. In addition, you must:
- Are at least 18 years of age or older
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
If you are a people person with great time management and problem-solving skills and seek a career opportunity with lots of growth potential, then please apply now for immediate consideration.