Material Handler Jobs in North Phoenix, AZ
Leadpoint Business Services has full time Material Handler positions available in a world class Distribution Center. We greatly value our employees and seek to provide an outstanding work environment and avenues for career growth. We would love for you to join our warehouse manufacturing workforce. This job is in North Phoenix, AZ.
Benefits of the Material Handler Job
- Shifts may vary 7:00 am to 3:30 pm or 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Schedule Monday through Friday
- Overtime and incentive pay may be available.
- Benefits: health insurance, Holiday pay and paid sick time
- You’ll have opportunities to stay and move up the ladder.
- Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on customer orders and selecting correct products for each order
- Work closely with the inventory group to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations on a regular basis
- Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
- Verify packages according to order and invoices- quantity, quality, price
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
- Are at least 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to lift loads of 25 -75 pounds
- Able to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
- 1+ years’ inventory experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data
- Basic math and recording skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
Equal Opportunity Employer We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Leadpoint Business Services Founded in 2000, Leadpoint works with manufacturing and recycling companies to improve productivity, efficiency, and profitability. Our high performance work teams, combined with our operations and safety consulting, help organizations control costs, advance performance and mitigate risk. In addition, Leadpoint provides full-time jobs and the opportunity to advance to hundreds of associates nationwide.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.