Leadpoint Business Services seeks qualified Heavy Equipment Operator with at least 6+ months experience to safely move materials from conveyor belts to the perimeter of the facility using a front-end loader. You will work at a large facility in Hebron, OH.
ONLY 6+ MONTHS PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Tons of Growth Potential – We Promote from Within!
Second chance employer!
Company-provided PPE at the start of each shift.
As an Equipment Operator working with Leadpoint, you’ll earn $20.00 per hour, plus overtime pay at time and a half! You’ll also enjoy:
Health, dental and vision insurance options after 90 days of employment.
Paid time off that starts to accumulate after 90 days of employment.
Employee lunch area with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines available for you to use.
When not moving materials, our Loader Operators are responsible for performing daily equipment safety inspections, communicating mechanical issues to the maintenance department for repair, and performing other warehouse tasks, as needed.
We’re immediately hiring full time safety-oriented Loader Operators with an understanding of safety compliance and who are:
- Are at least 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company as we are a second chance employer.
- Willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free workplace.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- A Front-End Loader certification is a plus.
If you can safely operate a front-end loader and seek an opportunity that offers lots of growth potential, then please APPLY NOW to start your career with Leadpoint Business Services.