General Labor, Sorter, Entry Level – We’re immediately hiring General Laborers / Sorters to sort recyclables at a large recycling and processing plant in Las Vegas, NV. Sorting recyclables is not a glamorous job but it’s a necessary one that helps keep our community clean.
NO DIPLOMA OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Tons of Growth Potential – We Promote from Within!
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
1st Shift / Mon-Fri, 4am-12:30pm (Multiple Shifts Available)
As a full-time General Laborer / Sorter, you’ll earn $12.00 per hour. Plus, as a General Laborer / Sorter at Leadpoint, you’ll enjoy perks that include:
Health, dental and vision insurance options after 90 days of employment.
Company-provided PPE including safety vests, hard hats, safety glasses, protective gloves and arm shields.
An employee lunchroom with a refrigerator and microwave for your use.
Paid time off that starts to accumulate after 90 days of employment.
Prior warehouse, general labor or sorting experience is a plus, but not required. We need reliable, detail and safety-oriented Sorters who:
- Are at least 18 years of age or older
- Can lift up to 25 pounds, as needed, and stand for your entire shift.
- Consent to a background check. Leadpoint prides itself on being a second-chance employer.
- Consent to a drug screen.
- Have reliable transportation to get to work although many of our facilities are located near a bus line. We also promote carpooling and ride sharing.
If you can follow instructions and enjoy working as part of a team, then please APPLY NOW to start your career with Leadpoint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.