Coronavirus Safety Measures & Precautions
To Our Valued Customers:
On behalf of the Leadpoint team, I want to reassure you of our commitment to safety while we face the health issues related to coronavirus. We are working closely with our safety and operations leaders to ensure the safety of every employee and their family remains our top priority.
What Leadpoint is Currently Doing
Our leadership team is meeting daily to ensure we keep everyone informed with the most up-to-date information and procedures for coronavirus personal hygiene, social distancing, and symptom identification. In addition, we are posting information at all our locations to help keep our onsite leaders and work teams stay safe and protected. Specifically:
- Work teams will be given appropriate time for family and healthcare concerns.
- Our managers will be manually tracking time an attendance daily during the short term in order to discontinue biometric timeclock use. This will help to eliminate physical touching and support social distancing in the workplace.
- If a work team member or a close home contact is experiencing symptoms, we are advising them to notify Leadpoint’s onsite manager and stay home.
- If a work team member has recently traveled to an area of concern, we are asking them to notify our onsite manager so appropriate actions can be taken.
We are also working with our onsite managers, providing training and the following actions:
- We are adding a direct communication channel for our managers to work with you and provide real-time updates from the central office in supporting employees and customers.
- In partnership with our customers, we are increasing the cleaning and sanitizing of high traffic areas and highly touched areas.
- We have eliminated all non-essential travel for our support teams and leaders.
- We are asking our leaders to procure additional personal hygiene supplies for the workplace.
- We are asking our employees to limit gatherings in common areas such as meetings, lunch and break times and to utilize appropriate social distancing where possible.
Leadpoint will continue to monitor the coronavirus situation closely and will provide updates as they become available. I want you to know, you have our full support and cooperation as we work together to mitigate the spread of the virus.
Leadpoint Executive Team