Leadpoint has immediate openings for Labor Workers for our client recycling facility.
As a Laborer your job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
As a Laborer your duties will include a variety of task such as:
- Sort materials, such as metals, glass, wood, paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Clean recycling yard by sweeping, raking, picking up broken glass and loose paper debris, or moving barrels and bins
- Sort metals to separate high-grade metals, such as copper, brass, and aluminum, for recycling.
- Clean, inspect, or minor repairs on recycling equipment.
- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the work. This includes prolonged standing, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, transport and climbing.
**1st Shift – 4am to 12:30pm
**2nd Shift – 1pm to 9:30am