Full Time Labor Work Available, 1st Shift Sorter / Ground Maintenance Helper
You must have reliable transportation as this location is not on a bus route.
Compensation: and Hours:
7 a.m to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, the pay is $10.70 per hour
1927 Route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065
How to Apply :
1. Apply online at: www.leadpointusa.com, at the top of the screen go to “Jobs Seeker Click Here”.
2. Call 518-410-6177
Job Description: Sorter/Pickers work as quality control workers by hand picking and sorting of recyclable materials. They are responsible for making sure that unacceptable materials are taken out. Sorters can be exposed to odors and the various weather elements. Physical demand and hours may vary.
- Responsibilities :
- Make sure to use the appropriate PPE.
- Perform any tasks related to the cleaning of the facility, and equipment.
- Some lifting is required
- Maintain an excellent safety and attendance record including quality of work.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the work. This includes prolonged standing, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, transport and climbing.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays, as needed.
- Ability to work with exposure to the various weather conditions.
- You must pass a drug screen taken at a laboratory we select.
- Working conditions and Environmental hazards
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- 2. Exposure to dust, noise, heat, cold, and smoke.
- 3. Exposure to the recycling waste, residential and commercial.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.70 /hour
- Clifton Park, NY