- First shift works 2:45am to 1:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Second shift works 2:45pm to 11:00pm, Monday – Friday
Recycling Center Jobs Available – Sorter and Picker production line positions available.
Full Time Labor Work Available.
Recycling Center Jobs Available. Leadpoint has job openings available today. These are labor positions within a local recycling center. The Sorter and/or Picker Recycling Center Jobs work as quality control employees.
This entry level position works on a production line environment. This position performs the hand sorting of recyclable materials on a moving conveyor belt. This recycling center job is responsible for removing materials from the belt to prevent contamination of recycled product produced. The recycle position is critical to the operation of the plant and is in demand across the growing recycle industry. Hours and shifts may vary. Overtime and career growth opportunities are available along with incentives and benefits for the employees.
- Employees are responsible to use the appropriate PPE (safety equipment). Our teams wear, hard hats, dust protection for ears, and face, safety goggles, and gloves.
- Employees are required to follow the proper lock out and tag out procedures as needed.
- Perform any tasks related to the daily maintenance and cleaning of the facility and its equipment.
- Some lifting is required to dump boxes and containers of material into the designated areas.
- Attendance, safety and quality of work measures are used to maintain and reward top performance.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the work. This includes prolonged standing, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, transport and climbing.
- Ability to work assigned shifts to include possible overtime, weekends and/or holidays, as needed.
- Ability to work with exposure to local weather conditions
- All prospective employees participate in a pre-employment screening process.
- This screening includes a short safety orientation, environmental and production line observation and a Q&A session with the site manager that will allow you to make a decision based on what the job requires.
- All applicants may qualify for assignment after completing a drug screening process given on site in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Environmental conditions Heavy industrial processing environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company. Please contact Leadpoint directly with any questions about this process at www.Leadpointusa.com.