We currently have an immediate opening for an Onsite Manager/Operations. This position will be responsible for overseeing and managing up to 40 full time workers year round for a local materials recycling facility in Minneapolis, MN area. The Onsite Manager must be willing and able to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
Onsite Manager Description Job Summary: Responsible for performing all assignments and duties given by company director. Oversees and documents the performance of the Line Lead Supervisors, Line Sorters, reporting data to the client and corporate office. Must possess the ability to work in an industrial environment, standing and walking up and down stairways and platforms for a full 8 to10 hour shift or more if required.
Requirements/Job duties ideal candidates must possess the following work experience:
- 3-5 year’s previous experience at the minimum in operations, and onsite management preferred!
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- Previous employment recruiting experience/background is required.
- Provide excellent customer service to current client.
- Prior knowledge of payroll entry, unemployment and workers compensation is required.
- Interviewing and top grading potential candidates.
- Overseeing currently working associates.
- Responsible for operations, staffing, scheduling, and client relationship etc.
- Must be proficient with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and take on numerous projects at one time
Essential Functions and Basic Responsibilities:
- Audit daily sign in sheets to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained and documented. Reconcile and balance sign in sheets to the time card manager. Effectively recording, maintaining, and reporting production data. Facilitates in resolving staffing needs as necessary for pertinent shifts.
- Maintain good employee relationships on a professional level. Reports any safety violations and takes appropriate action to immediately correct and document the violation. Responsible for establishing effective communication flow between sorters and client managers and creating working relationships with both. Influence a positive attitude in favor of safety, production and company goals.
- Communicate with customer throughout the day to identify issues, concerns, or opportunities. Document and report client requests, comments, concerns, praises.
- Provide line lead coaching. Identify, communicate and drive cost reduction / productivity improvement plans.
- Review and complete all action item lists.
- Review performance vs. metrics once per day with all employees.
Ability to perform basic math skills, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Basic computer skills- Excel Required.
Job Type: Full-Time