The Market Sales Representative Atlanta, Georgia will be responsible for new customer acquisition, developing and maintaining partnerships with new clients, and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty by representing Leadpoint Business Services on a continuous basis. The Market Sales Representative will when necessary support field operations and respond to the needs of our clients. Market Sales Representative must be results oriented, self-confident and demonstrate a high sense of urgency and integrity. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Assist in formulating standard proposals in conjunction with team members and various functional groups.
- Assist in developing a budget and price estimate using standard models.
- Assist other business development associates in developing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from sponsors, project leaders, principal investigators and functional groups.
- Draft the narrative that ties the project components together and package and assist in presenting the proposal to the customer.
- Communicate back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group, i.e. clear details, critical timeframes and expectations.
- Collaborate with the operations group to evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposals.
- Track and report on the status of all proposal components.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Participate in site visits.
- Support other business development team members in the compilation of proposals and contracts.
- Participate in activities needed to support the management functions of the team.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or other related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 3 years Outside Sales experience with heavy concentration on selling services to one or more of the following industries: Warehousing, Logistics, Facilities, or Manufacturing industries
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong work ethic and motivation
- Good decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Technical competencies
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.