The primary function of the Assembler is to read and understand work orders as well as assemble, and inspect individual components. This position works as part of a team to ensure that daily production, quality, and safety goals are met.
- Assemble, visual inspection of wire, and package fixtures via an assembly line or workstation process.
- Read and follow work instructions.
- Enter complete and accurate work order information as required.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly
- Work with various groups of employees in team based environment.
- Know and follow established job specific and safety procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Attention to detail and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining safety and quality priorities.
- Ability to perform all job functions
- Ability to perform other functions as required
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.