Leadpoint is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a reputable and expanding company, involved in the recycling industry. The ideal candidate will provide efficient day-to-day operation of the office, and support human resources, recruiting and payroll. This position is responsible for coordinating the employee on-boarding process and coordinating the payroll. This will include documentation receipt, delivering employee assessment, and administering oral drug test.
- Onboarding and Data entry of all potential new hires applicants
- Calling potential candidates to schedule appointments for interviews, including coordinating a short tour of the plant by the line leader.
- Coordinate payroll
- Maintenance of all applicants, applications, and new hire start date.
- Communication to candidates/applicants of required documentation.
- Organizing, filing, scanning, emailing, data entry, and other office duties as assigned.
- Previous experience with computer applications. Such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- You must pass pre-employment assessment (Prove It).
- You must pass an oral drug screen given on site.
- You must pass Everify.
Qualifications for success:
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Strong filing, and time management skills
- Knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Experience with payroll systems Kronos is a plus.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. We would like you on our team.
Required education: Associate Degree
Required experience: Administrative: 2 year