Full Time Housekeeper
Hours: 3:30 pm — 12:00 am
Job Description Housekeepers work the 2nd shift after the 1st shift production has ended. They are responsible for cleaning and making sure the facility is ready for a fresh start the next morning. Physical demand and hours may vary.
- Air blowing of equipment
- Cleaning of the screen equipment
- Scooping material out of the pits
- Make sure to use the appropriate PPE. Workers wear, hard hats, dust protection for ears, and face, safety goggles, and gloves.
- Make sure to follow the proper lock out and tag out procedures as needed. Perform any tasks related to the cleaning of the facility, and equipment. Some lifting is required to dump boxes and containers of material into the designated areas. Maintain an excellent safety and attendance record including quality of work.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the work. This includes prolonged standing, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, transport and climbing.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays, as needed.
- Ability to work with exposure to the various weather conditions.
- You must pass an oral drug screen given on site. Working conditions and Environmental hazards Exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- Exposure to dust, noise, heat, cold, and smoke.
- Loaders, Skid steers, and Fork lifts frequently move on the main floor and requires the full attention of the drivers and anyone who walks on the main floor.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.